You will get:
- To set your own working hours
- A low start up fee, able to return on investment in just two months!
- To be a part of a well known and respected brand
- A fully supportive team
- Monthly alternating in person/online training days
- Annual Principals conference
- Annual incredible performance opportunities (2024: House of Illusion, previous include: The Magic Circle, Benidorm Palace, PRIDE festival and performances in Big Tops at huge festivals!)
- Social Media manager, templates and support
- Opportunities to perform at Move it! and CYD? as well as special treatment for your children.
- ALL equipment needed to run a circus school
- Your own webpage and showtimecircus email address
- A territory ensuring that no one else in your area can run Showtime Circus classes
- Free hire of our LARGE equipment *delivery fee applied if not picked up from training!
- National marketing for parties and workshops
- Promotional marketing video and help
We are offering teachers specific territories to set up their own weekly schools, as well as options to add a "bolt on" to your current dance school timetable or options if you'd just like to run birthday parties and holiday camps - all have huge potential financially and can offer fantastic work/life ratios.
CURRENT LOCATIONS (Territories within listed towns):
Leamington & Warwick
Please enquire if you would like to know if your territory is available.
If you already run a circus or aerial programme then you are still welcome to come and join in our monthly membership, as it has HEAPS of benefits and is an accredited CPD course. In order to teach aerial and circus safely, you simply MUST complete hands on training with an experienced teacher in order to learn how to spot correctly. With our monthly membership, you get in person training days bi-monthly. Every alternate month, we hold business training which includes: canva, photography, mindset, systems and more.
Also included in our monthly membership are weekly accountability meetings and a monthly check in too.
“I wanted a chance to spread the happiness and joy that exists when watching the circus, by enabling children to learn from, and perform alongside, other industry professionals. My aim is to open possibilities to children that they may only have ever dreamed about!”