SHOWTIME CIRCUS ADMIN CONTRACT
CONTRACT FOR ADMINISTRATIONAL SERVICES: FREELANCE ADMINISTRATOR FOR SHOWTIME CIRCUS
Reporting to: Jessica Hill
DATES OF ENGAGEMENT
1. This engagement shall commence on 24/07/2023 at 9am and finish 12 month after the date of your last invoice.
2. Either party may terminate this contract at an earlier date by giving the other at least 4-week(s) notice in writing
3. Your job description is individual and relates to the training that you have undertaken with Showtime Circus.
FEES & EXPENSES
4. Fee: Showtime Circus will pay you a pre determined fee per hour/per workshop/per day. This fee is inclusive of VAT, national insurance, income tax, professional indemnity, public liability insurance and travel expenses. You are responsible for any subsequent payment of Income Tax and National Insurance payments owed to HMRC.
5.1 The above fee will be payable within 30 days of receiving an invoice.
5.2 Payment will be by bank transfer
5.3 Invoices must include self-employed tax code and, if applicable, VAT registration number, as well as a statement saying that you are aware of your own tax and NI contributions.
6. Expenses: Expenses will only be reimbursed if they have been agreed in advance with Showtime Circus, receipts must be provided.
8. Nothing in this document shall be read as creating a contract of PAYE employment or a partnership between you and Showtime Circus.
9. You are expected to inform management of any planned holiday in advance of at least 2 months where possible.
10. Intellectual Property: All data, working papers, reports, contacts and other documents produced or developed by you under this Agreement shall be the property of Showtime Circus and shall not be used by the Service Provider for any purpose without Showtime Circus’s prior consent. All artists on our rostra must be booked through us even if for an event with an outside party.
11. Indemnity: You agree to reimburse Showtime Circus or any damage, costs or liability that Showtime Circus may incur due to your negligence or failure to adhere to the terms of this Agreement.
12. Insurance: You agree to maintain appropriate insurance cover to cover all risks that you may incur in providing services to Showtime Circus under this Agreement.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION & JURISDICTION
13.1 The parties shall use their best endeavors to settle any dispute which may arise between them under this Agreement.
13.2 If a dispute is not resolved to the satisfaction of both the parties within 10 working days the parties will attempt to settle it by mediation using a mediator appointed by Equity.
13.3 If the dispute is not resolved by mediation or if either party will not participate in the mediation, either party may commence legal proceedings in the Courts of England.
13.4 This Contract is governed by English law and is subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
COMPANY AND COURSE MANAGEMENT
14. Content: You are responsible for the booking and casting of all events and performances for Showtime Circus (Events) Ltd.
15. Equipment: You are responsible for ensuring that all equipment needed for each event is organised and with the artist in time to get to the event.
16. Conditions: If events cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control, you must try to respond as soon as possible to inform the artists and work out the cancellation fee needed for the client.
17.1 Showtime Circus as part of its business practices under GDPR may share some personal data relating to some participants with its freelance staff if necessary. This includes, but is not limited to: Name, date of birth, emails, post codes and phone numbers. Showtime Circus may also choose to share some special category data with a freelancer including, but not limited to: Medical/Disability Information. This is all property of Showtime Circus.
17.2 Any personal data appertaining to a participant is shared in the strictest confidence and must not be divulged to any third party at any time.
17.3 Personal data must also not be used for profiling and/or any other purpose than the provision of services with Showtime Circus.
17.4 Nothing in this agreement shall prevent either party from complying with any legal obligation imposed by a regulator or court.
17.5 This Agreement shall continue in full force and effect for so long as the freelancer is processing personal data on behalf of Showtime Circus.
17.6 Within 30 days following termination of this agreement the above-named freelancer shall destroy all such personal data unless prohibited from doing so by any applicable law.
Policies and regulations: You confirm that you have read, understood and agree with Showtime Circus’s policies and regulations on equal opportunities, child protection, health and safety, GDPR and staff conduct (available upon request.)